Hello reader, I’m literally thrilled to introduce you to Fiverr, one of the best online earning apps. Fiverr is a platform that connects freelancers with people and companies looking to hire them for a range of tasks and projects.
Fiverr was founded in 2010, and during the last decade, it has grown to be one of the biggest and most well-known freelance marketplaces worldwide. The term “Fiverr” was first used to describe the platform’s original idea of providing services for a fixed price of $5, but over time the platform has expanded to include a variety of service categories with different pricing.
As a beginner, navigating Fiverr can be a bit overwhelming, but with the right strategy, you can use the platform to effectively advertise your services and attract customers. Here is a bit-by-bit instruction manual to get you started using Fiverr.
- Create your account: visit the Fiverr website www.fiverr.com and sign up for a free account. You can use your email address or link to your Google or Facebook account for quick registration.
- Complete your profile: After signing up, complete your profile by adding a professional photo and a well-written summary of your abilities and offers. Be clear about your offerings and what sets you apart.
- Make Gigs: On Fiverr, your services are called “Gigs.” Create your Gigs by clicking on your profile picture, selecting “Selling,” and then clicking “Gigs.” Follow the prompts to set up your Gig, including:
- Gig Title: Make it clear and concise.
- Category and Subcategory: Choose the most relevant ones.
- Gig Metadata: Add relevant tags and keywords.
- Description: Describe your services, experience, and what clients can expect.
- Pricing: Set your basic package and pricing tiers.
- Requirements: Specify what you need from buyers to start the work.
- Gallery: Upload images or videos showcasing your work.
- Publish the Gig when you’re ready.
- Optimize your Gigs!
To optimize your gig, follow the following measures.
- Choose the Right Title for Your Gig.
- Use an Eye-Catching Image for Your Gig.
- Choose Your Gig Metadata Carefully.
- Optimize Your Gig Search Tags.
- Create a Compelling Description.
- Make the Most Frequently Asked Questions.
- Create the Requirements You Need.
- Add a Video and gig image to Your Gig
- Keep your availability and response time high
- To maintain a high response rate, respond to questions right away, ideally within a few hours.
- To let prospective clients know when you’re available to take on new projects, keep your availability status updated.
- Be patient and persistent: It can take some time to establish a successful presence on Fiverr. Be persistent and patient as you continuously tweak your gigs and services in response to customer feedback.
Though the competition on Fiverr can be fierce, you can still succeed as a freelancer thereby producing top-notch work, offering first-rate customer service, and consistently enhancing your abilities and services.